Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Boy George's Pro-Israel Song

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbRfqzEtwZx/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=AnD6Wkf3NnUNARVdMJZHW-y "You condemn the Jews, with selective memory Musicians holding flags, mouthing like sheep Propaganda fueled by the Internet feels so weak" What kind of crazy, f*cked up world do we live in where Boy George takes a stand when everybody else in music is afraid of rocking the boat? Then again, Boy George, although successful and beloved by many, knows what hate is all about. And he was involved with Culture Club's drummer, Jon Moss, who is Jewish. The oppressed stand together. Then again, this is how the far left and those on college campuses now see the world, through the lens of oppressor and oppressed. If you've got money, you're guilty. After all, isn't Israel committing GENOCIDE! Whatever is happening in Gaza, one thing is for sure, it is not genocide. Which is systematic elimination of an entire populace. But use whatever word you want. Because it's no longer safe to be a Jew in the world today. And if you doubt me, just read the news. Then again, most people listen to biased analysis of the news at best, they've got no idea what is truly happening in the world, how antisemitism is rampant. Not that you can find a musician to say this and stand up for the plight of Israel, because they're all worried about negative feedback. But if you're not willing to risk being castigated for going against groupthink, you're not an artist, you're a pussy. So I'm scanning today's Record of the Day e-mail and I see a link to a story in the "Guardian" entitled: "You say genocide, I say war': Boy George releases pro-Israel song, We Will Dance Again - Culture Club singer sings ‘I stand with the Jews / I don’t feel brave, I just need to behave like a human’, in song defending Israel’s response to Hamas attack" https://www.theguardian.com/music/2026/jul/27/you-say-genocide-i-say-war-boy-george-releases-pro-israel-song-we-will-dance-again This is confounding on two levels, not only that Boy George is taking a stand, but that the link is to a story in the "Guardian," which has famously taken the side of the Palestinians. So I click through to read the story and... After reading it I go to the Apple News and see that this story has been covered in many publications all over the world, but not in "Billboard," the supposed Bible of the American music business, nor on the insider site HitsDailyDouble, which is owned and run by Jews. We call this assimilation. If you're not willing to stand up for your identity, your uniqueness, then you're more concerned with fitting in than standing up for what is right. The worst are the Jewish Millennials and college students, busily castigating Israel and defending the Palestinians. Not quite as bad as gays for Palestine, but the truth is younger Jewish generations have become complacent, they think they're fully assimilated, embraced by Christians and Muslims and the rest of the non-Jews in America, and the world. Antisemitism is always boiling just beneath the surface. You know who knows this? GENTILES! I want you non-Jews to think back on your life, how many times have you been in a group where Jews are not present where antisemitic comments have been made, about Jews being cheap, loud, it goes on and on... As for Jews themselves, it still happens in my circles, especially when someone gets frustrated, they're quick to blame the Jews. Then there are the videos all over TikTok of interviewers asking protesters, usually college students, what "From the river to the sea." means... And they can't answer the question, they have no idea, all they know is Palestinians are dying and the Jews are rich... Yeah, and Hamas wants all Israelis gone, and they're hiding in tunnels underneath hospitals and schools so when these locations are attacked, they can say how bad Israel is. I don't want to defend the government of Israel. It's completely f*cked up, the religious Jews have too much power and Netanyahu wanted to neuter the Supreme Court and when it comes to the West Bank... The settlements shouldn't even be there. But make no mistake, the goal of the Palestinians is to have Israel gone. As for all the bozos talking about a two-state solution, that's been offered numerous times, and ultimately, the Palestinians always say no. The facts don't reach the populace, maybe music will. "You say genocide, I say war When you're attacked, that's what the army's for Does it get ugly? You bet it does When I know you wanna kill Every last one of us Every last one of us" Here Boy George succinctly says what highfalutin' editorialists take paragraphs to explain and do not nail. Israel was attacked. Why is it only Jews cannot defend themselves? "You never mention October 7 Youngers raped against trees Murdered brutally For the crime of dancing" Yup. "But if you're ever confused I stand with the Jews I don't feel brave, I just need to behave like a human" It's very simple. Boy George is putting his beliefs on the line. He's standing up for what he believes is right. Which musicians used to do on a regular basis, before they were fearful of alienating a potential customer. I could stay silent, I know my inbox will go wild, that I will lose subscribers, but I need to acknowledge Boy George's stand here, he's unafraid, when so many are somnambulant sheep. This is the power of music, not selling clothes and perfume. The Kardashians are two-dimensional, and too many musical artists are too. They think it's all about financial success. That's hollow, it comes down to who you are! And I am a Jew... Do I go to synagogue every week? No. Do I light the Sabbath candles? No. Do I keep Kosher? No. Do I speak Hebrew? No. Do I believe there's a God in the sky who knows whether I've been naughty or nice? No. But I do know the rest of the world defines me as being a Jew. Someone who doesn't conform. Who is loud and has an opinion. And I know even if I try and behave like them, they still see me as the other, a Jew. And Israel was established as a homeland for Jews, after they've been kicked out of all the other countries, it's our only refuge. But they want to take that away too. There's a ton of Muslim countries and land. Funny how none of them will take the Palestinians in, allow them to be citizens. But no, a country the size of New Jersey must go. As for all those Democrats refusing to fund Israel... Just so you'll look good to potential voters, so you can possibly win elections? I could point you to a ton of videos of people speaking the truth, from Jews like Garry Kasparov to noted left winger Van Jones... But you won't listen to them. Maybe you'll listen to Boy George, who unlike the Palestinians is not preaching hate, he hopes for a better world, one where we all dance again. "But trust me, we will dance again We will dance again We will dance again And there will be no war" It's not Israel attacking the surrounding countries, but the surrounding countries attacking Israel. Can't you see? No. You're wearing blinders. Maybe Boy George can wake you up. Maybe you can see that when people say they don't hate the Jews, that they only hate the Zionists, that this is cover for antisemitism. We're fighting for our survival. And the worst thing is Jews not in Israel have their heads so far up their a*ses that they don't realize this, they don't realize the water is boiling and they're the frog. And who do they expect to rescue them? Zohran Mamdani? Ilhan Omar? How come you can't say anything negative about other ethnic groups, but it's open season for Jews? It is. And if you don't know this, just check the statistics. Jews make up only 2.4% of the population, but they account for 70% of hate crimes. Read how antisemitism has surged here: https://www.hstoday.us/featured/the-new-front-of-terrorism-rising-antisemitic-violence-reshapes-global-security-threat/ But you'd rather pine for the Palestinians who've perished as a result of the activities of Hamas, blaming it all on Israel. That's a misreading of the facts, maybe Boy George will set you straight. I hope so. -- Visit the archive: http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/ -- Listen to the podcast: -iHeart: https://ihr.fm/2Gi5PFj -Apple: https://apple.co/2ndmpvp -- http://www.twitter.com/lefsetz -- If you would like to subscribe to the LefsetzLetter, http://www.lefsetz.com/lists/?p=subscribe&id=1 If you do not want to receive any more LefsetzLetters, http://lefsetz.com/lists/?p=unsubscribe&uid=0eecea7b60b461717065cbde887c8e25 To change your email address http://lefsetz.com/lists/?p=preferences&uid=0eecea7b60b461717065cbde887c8e25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.